How to Destroy a Phone Internally:
If you want to completely destroy a phone, there are a few methods you can use. The most common way to destroy a phone is to take it apart and physically break it down. You can also use a software method that will delete all of the data on the phone.
HOW TO DESTROY A PHONE WITH NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE!
How to physically destroy a phone
There are many ways to physically destroy a phone.
Here are four ways:
1. Breaking the screen. If the phone has a screen, you can break it by hitting it with a hard object, such as a hammer.
2. Breaking the camera. If the phone has a camera, you can break it by hitting it with a hard object, such as a hammer.
3. Breaking the phone’s spine. This is the thin metal strip that runs along the phone’s edge and connects the screen to the main body of the phone. You can break it by hitting the phone with a hard object, such as a hammer.
4. Breaking the phone’s motherboard. This is the central processing unit (CPU) and other components of the phone. You can break it by hitting it with a hard object, such as a hammer.
How to destroy a phone’s battery
- Before destroying the phone, it is important to make sure that the battery is completely discharged. This is easily accomplished by using the phone sparingly and/or turning it off completely when not in use.
2. Next, locate the battery inside the phone. It is usually located in the back or left-hand side.
3. Using a Phillips screwdriver or a similar object, remove the battery from the phone.
4. Carefully place the battery in a bucket of water and wait until it is completely destroyed.
5. Once the battery has been destroyed, remove the SIM card and any other removable components.
6. Finally, destroy the phone by breaking it into small pieces with a hammer or a heavy object.
How to destroy a phone’s motherboard
- If you have a screwdriver, you can remove the screws that hold the motherboard in place. Be very careful not to lose any of the screws.
- Once the screws are removed, you can lift the motherboard out of the phone.
- If you have a soldering iron and some solder, you can remove the motherboard from the phone. If you don’t have a soldering iron, you can use a screwdriver to pry the motherboard off the phone.
- Once the motherboard is free, you can remove the battery and the other components on the motherboard.
- You can also remove the ports on the motherboard, if you want.
- Once the motherboard is free, you can remove the chip that is on the motherboard.
- You can also remove the cables that are connected to the chip.
- You can also remove the hard drive and other components that are connected to the chip.
- Once the chip is free, you can remove the motherboard from the phone.
How to destroy a phone’s storage
So you’ve got a phone that you want to destroy. What do you do? Well, the easiest way to do it is to use a virus to delete everything on the phone. But let’s be honest, you’re not going to do that. You probably want to do it in a way that leaves no evidence that the phone ever existed.
There are a few ways to do this. One is to use a physical destruction method. This could be smashing the phone against a hard surface, dropping it in a fire, or microwaving it. Another is to use a software destruction method. This could be deleting everything from the phone’s storage, formatting it, and then deleting everything again.
whichever route you go, make sure you are prepared for the consequences. If you smash the phone, for example, you may end up with pieces that can be used to track down the owner. If you use a virus to delete everything, you may end up with a useless piece of plastic. Make sure you are prepared for the worst before you destroy your phone.
How to destroy a phone’s software
tore down the phone, and took out the battery
inserted a usb drive into the phone and booted it from the usb drive
used a password recovery program to get into the phone settings
changed the settings to “factory reset”
wiped the phone clean
inserted the battery and turned on the phone
the phone should now be inoperable and any data you had on the phone is gone
If you have the ability to destroy a phone internally, then you have the ability to do whatever you want with it, including deleting all the data, breaking it into pieces, or turning it into a talking ashtray. However, as with anything else, there are risks and consequences to destroying a phone. If you’re not sure whether or not you can destroy a phone, be sure to ask an expert.