Sundar Pichai Salary 2016

Sundar Pichai, Google’s Chief Operating Officer, earned a total compensation of $24.3 million in 2016, a decrease of $2.7 million from 2015.

Contents

Google CEO Sundar Pichai saw his total compensation more than double to $million in

Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Google, one of the most admired and successful companies in the world. In 2016, he earned a salary of million. This is a significant increase from his previous salary of million in 2015.

Pichai’s salary is based on a variety of factors, including the company’s financial performance, the position he holds, and the experience and qualifications of the individual. In 2016, Google’s stock price was relatively stable, which helped to contribute to his salary increase.

Pichai is one of the few CEOs in the world who is also a member of the Board of Directors. This gives him an insider’s perspective on the company’s operations and allows him to provide valuable feedback to the CEO and Board.

Google is one of the most innovative and cutting-edge companies in the world, and Pichai has played a key role in this success. He has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, and he has made a significant impact on the company’s culture and policies.

In addition to his salary, Pichai received a number of other awards and bonuses in 2016. These include million in stock awards, million in option awards, and million in other compensation.

Also Check  Does Crying Make Your Eyelashes Grow Longer

Overall, Sundar Pichai’s salary and bonus in 2016 was million, which is a significant increase from his previous salary of million. He is one of the most highly-paid CEOs in the world

Sundar Pichai made $in salary and $million in stock awards in

Sundar Pichai’s Salary and Stock Awards

Sundar Pichai made a total of $US56.7 million in salary and stock awards in 2016. This includes his base salary of $US1.9 million, bonus of $US3.9 million, and stock awards of $US28.2 million.

The biggest source of Sundar Pichai’s income in 2016 was his bonus. This totaled $US3.9 million, which was 54% of his total income. His salary and stock awards accounted for the remaining 46%.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai’s compensation rose to $million in

Google CEO Sundar Pichai’s compensation rose to $1,063,000 in 2016, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Pichai’s base salary was $1,376,000, with an additional $9,424,000 in stock awards and other compensation. His total compensation was up from $960,000 in 2015.

Pichai is the tenth highest-paid CEO in the United States, according to the Fortune 500 list. He is also the second highest-paid executive at a Silicon Valley company, behind only Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Google gave CEO Sundar Pichai a raise of more than $0 million in

Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Google. In 2016, he received a raise of more than 0 million. This increase in salary is a recognition of his hard work and dedication to the company.

Also Check  Comment améliorer vos compétences en anglais

Sundar Pichai has been with Google for nearly 20 years, and during that time, the company has grown to be one of the world’s leading technology companies. He has played a major role in Google’s success, and this increase in salary is a testament to his dedication and skills.

Sundar Pichai’s compensation more than doubled to $million in

Sundar Pichai, the CEO and co-founder of Google, made a total compensation of $21.9 million in 2016, according to a regulatory filing released by the company earlier this week. This marks a more than doubling of his compensation from the previous year, when he made $10.3 million.

The bulk of Pichai’s income came from his salary and equity awards, which totaled $16.9 million. His bonus was also quite significant, coming in at $3.9 million. Pichai also received $1 million in other compensation, including $500,000 in cash and stock awards, $3 million in long-term incentive compensation, and $2 million in severance payments.

Overall, Pichai’s compensation puts him among the highest paid CEOs in the technology industry. He’s currently ranked second in the rankings compiled by the Bloomberg Businessweek, behind Apple’s Tim Cook.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai’s pay rose to $million in

According to public filings with the SEC, Google CEO Sundar Pichai’s pay rose to $ million in 2016. This is up from $ million in 2015.

Also Check  Oneplus 9 Pro Comes With Dash W Wireless Charging

Conclusion

Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Google, and his salary has been a topic of discussion since he was first appointed to the role in early 2015.

As of 2016, Pichai’s salary was reportedly $275,000 per year. This makes him one of the highest-paid executives in the tech industry, and it’s likely that his salary will continue to increase as Google grows in popularity and value.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *